YOUNG PROFESSIONALS IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (YPIB) invites you to attend our webinar “What You Should Know about Immigration Law as an International Student” with ELIZABETH LONG as our speaker.
Date: To be announced
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm ET
To be RESCHEDULED. Thank you.
1. How to maintain your status as a student
2. Conditions of working legally as a student, including during the COVID pandemic
3. How to apply for your Post-graduation Work Permit
4. Strategies on qualifying for permanent residence under Express Entry and non-Express Entry Economic categories
5. What to do if your application has been denied
Elizabeth Long, JD, LLM, CS
Barrister and Solicitor
Long Mangalji LLP
Elizabeth Long is a leading immigration lawyer in Canada. She is an active advocate of immigrant and refugee rights in Canada and frequently presents and advises on immigration issues to universities and colleges, Members of Parliament, unions, and the media.